Thursday, June 16, 2011

how to make a paper laptop



on the very front of the laptop say your name and who you want to share it with or if  you don't want to share it with anyone then just put your name. then put the computer  that you want. then for the keyboard wright the letters of the alphabet in any order you would  like then right below it still connected to your square of letters then next to the space bar put arrows left,right,up and down and then below that put the mouse  then  on the screen put anything you or you parents do on the computer  like face book or email and just stuff like that
                                                      thanks for reading my blog i will be writing every week
                                                                        love,
                                                                     Bailee

5 comments:

  1. i love it! my favorite part is the brand of laptop you chose. i wish you could have posted pictures of the book you made for kasidy.

    love you
    auntie meme

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did a great Job Bailee! You are the most creative kid I know. I can't wait to see what else you will post.
    Love ya
    Auntie chris

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Bailee this is such a good idea! I'm very impressed! If you want to share ideas on crafts let me know I would love to share ideas! I love you very much my little bumble bee!

    Love,
    Auntie B

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love the idea for valentines day! i'm gonna do it for uncle chris.

    love you
    auntie meme

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete